Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

This year for Father's Day, the kids got stuff for daddy that they could do together. The boys gave him a golf pass...
Dave, Wyatt, Ross, Ty, Jack, and McKay at the golf course
I asked Iz what she wanted to give him, and after some serious thought, she came up with a FABULOUS idea for her and daddy to do together. So tomorrow night, Daddy and Izzi are going to see the Hannah Montana Movie together.
I'm so proud of the kids for putting so much thought into their gifts. Especially since they get to spend so much quality time together, AND see a high-quality movie. The best part is, I'm here, blogging, and he's out with the kids. He TOTALLY fell for it.
I'm not worried about revenge either. I pick out and/or buy my own Mother's Day gifts.

No comments: