Sunday, February 7, 2010

At least they were asleep before midnight...

I went upstairs last night to get ready for bed, and this is what I found. 3 boys had already invaded my bed, and were sound asleep. Rather than move them...crane anyone? Dave and I decided to leave them there for the night. Dave got to sleep in Ty's bed, and I bunked with Izzi, and Samson. Apparently he thought he was missing out on some action and wanted to be with us. Needless to say, the only people that slept well were the boys and Samson. The rest of us...not so much.

2 comments:

StephCreative said...

Hahaha... Cute. :)

The Brooks Family said...

You're too good! I would've gotten the crane! btw: stole your blog address from fb. Why did we not know you blogged!? Send me your email address and I'll add you to my permissions, and you can steal the rest the family's blog addresses too, if you're interested.