Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bella and Mommy's Birthday! And Grandpa's Too!

The birthday girl opening her presents. She makes bed-head look good!
Mommy and Bella in front of the Mickey head made of flowers. Izzi is holding Grandpa's Happy Birthday mouse ears. Wow, what a sport, he actually wore them!

Bella under the sea Bella and Dyl waiting for the princesses to come. Ty said it was going to be a train wreck if Dyl came to meet the princesses, but she loved every minute of it.

Bella looking star-struck with Aurora and Dyl
Snow White and the girls. Snow White even had the irritating high pitched voice. They must get paid pretty well!
Cinderella had the most gorgeous dress, and the tiniest neck!
I cannot even begin to express how much I hate this pic. I cropped myself out, but it made Izzi cry. But, it is Izzi meeting her hero, so I'm taking one for the team and posting it.
Blowing out her candle. Iz informed me this picture was blurry. Ya, thanks Captain Obvious. They wouldn't relight the candle for a re-enactment.
Bella, Belle, and...Dylann. Somebody didn't get the name memo.
I love it when Bella and Jack pretend to like each other. I think Jack just wanted to be in the picture though. This was the coolest ladybug garden!
Me and my babies. This was a great birthday!

No comments: