Wednesday, June 17, 2009

An Homage To Strawberry Days

The whole time we were in Disneyland, we laughed about the families that would all wear the same shirt at the park. That, and the women walking around eating frozen, chocolate and nut covered banana's on a stick. I'll wait while you get the mental picture of that...Anyway, why would you want to dress your whole family alike? So if someone turns up missing people know right away what they are wearing and who they belong too? Personally, I did all I could to NOT let people know my kids belonged to me. Anyway, Kate and I thought it would be hysterical to wear our "Strawberry Days" outfits on my birthday. Of course, nobody got the joke but us, but at least we were laughing too.
Look! Our feet even matched our outfits, and we were opposites. I had red flip-flops and blue toes, Kate had blue flips and red toes.Whats the use of having a sister if you can't act like a complete idiot with her! Love you Kate!

2 comments:

Jen Yak said...

A chocolate covered banana sounds really good to me right now...You guys are so cute in your matching outfits!

Angi Snyder said...

They may sound good, but trust me, when you are walking around with one hanging out of your mouth it doesn't look so good!