Thursday, October 22, 2009

28 Days!!!

No, I'm not talking about THAT! I'm talking about 28 days till New Moon! I have the sweetest husband ever. I sent him to the store for chocolate chips, and not only did he bring those home, he brought me home these tasty little tidbits...
Jacob and Edward chocolate truffles! It's so nice to have an understanding husband that didn't freak out when he found out how much I paid for my midnight showing in the Fang theater of New Moon, and one that feeds my addiction to both chocolate and everything "Twilight". He won't make himself sparkle though. It doesn't wash off in time for work. The Edward one, which will be eaten, savored, and enjoyed, all by myself, is cold mint flavored. Ahhh, chocolate, mint, and Edward...pure heaven! The Jacob one, which will sit on a shelf looking pretty (kind of like Jacob in the books, actually) is warm raspberry flavored. Which makes me gag to think about. The only fruit that chocolate should be paired with is orange, like in these tasty little gems...
I've eaten them since I was a kid. I start stalking stores about mid-August looking for them. Walgreen's and Rite-Aid have never let me down. (This little interruption brought to you courtesy of my ADD. We now return you to our regularly scheduled program).
Anywho, I have several orders already for Edward truffles, from my cousin up North who doesn't have a Macey's grocery store. I also have to buy one for my own little Bella. I showed them to her and said "Look Iz, Jacob and Edward truffles!" She didn't even bat an eye, she just said "I want the Edward one". I've taught her well.

1 comment:

Cori said...

Mmmmm....an Edward truffle;)