Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

12 years ago today...
  • It was about 80 degrees. I'm freezing my arse off today.
  • The Braves were in the playoffs, coming off their tear inducing championship season of 96. Well, I cried. I'm crying this year because they TOTALLY BLEW IT!!
  • The world was still reeling from the death of Princess Di. Today, some people still are.
  • I had no idea the Internet even existed. Well...duh!
  • Dave and I got married!

Wow. 12 years! Seriously, it seems like yesterday. Ok, not yesterday, but not 12 years!!!! I'm pretty sure 12 years is a record for the Snyder family too. I love you Dave. I wouldn't change a minute...well maybe that weekend last September, but hey...

1 comment:

Andrea Shields said...

12 years ago you also made a little girl cry..... :)