Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Kate!

Since I'm not allowed to post any actual pics of Katie on my blog, this is the best I could do.
I'm Thelma, she's Louise.
  • She is the best sister ever.
  • She knows the importance of driving miles out of our way for a "good" coke
  • She'll always go ambulance chasing with me,
  • She is the only person I know that can out movie quote me.
  • She is also the best Aunt/Mom to my spawn. They love her with all their little black hearts.
  • She lives by the motto "it's only fun until somebody gets hurt, then it's hilarious".
  • She's always up for a good time
  • She is the only person I can properly share a Hostess cupcake with (she eats the frosting, I eat the cake).
  • She loves shoes. Best of all, if they don't come in her size, she'll buy them for Izzi.
  • She is the best companion to take along to the ER. She hits on the hot doctors and/or nurses, makes sure they take good care of my kids, and makes tasteless jokes right along with me.
  • She's a lot better sister wife than that Nikki chick on TV.

We love you Kate. Thanks for all you do. Thanks for putting up with us. Thanks for staying with us. Thanks for staying medicated. Thanks for improving your decision making skills with regards as to whom you bring home :). We are proud of you. You make our crazy, odd, probably slightly illegal, family complete.

3 comments:

Katie Goss said...

Awww. I am moved!!! Thanks! Its only taken me 31 years to learn!Thank goodness you guys put up with me!

Jen Yak said...

Happy Birthday Katie! We love you too! You are the kindest, most generous person I know!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

Happy Birthday Kate! You are such a sweet heart and I hope you had the best day ever. If any deserves it, it's you!!! We love you!