Thursday, September 24, 2009

Karma baby...

So we all remember the unfortunate incident that took place last year, when Ty was playing golf in the backyard and Jack walked into the club on the back swing. Yes, that's two black eyes and a broken nose.
Dave took the boys miniature golfing a few weeks ago, and Jack, aka "Happy Gillmore" teed one off and managed to hit Ty square in the temple. Lets be honest, it is a big target, but the kid had a lot of force behind this one. The pics not so good, but it was a perfect golf ball sized red bump, complete with dimples from the ball. This was Jack's reaction when I showed him the damage he had created. He felt bad for about a second, but then told Ty it was Karma paying him back for last year.
That Karma, she's a real...well, you know.:)

P.S. For those keeping score, from June till September Tyler had...
  • a broken thumb
  • a toenail viciously ripped off by the rock holding down the redneck slip and slide
  • a sprained foot
  • a torn neck muscle
  • golf ball to the head

As I told my dad, I can't even take him to the ER anymore, I'm one visit away from them calling in DCFS and investigating me. No worries though. Andi, my family therapist/cousin says she'll totally stand up for me. Or at least tell them that everything was justifiable.

1 comment:

Graves Family said...

SO FUNNY I JUST LOVE READING YOUR BLOG ABOUT THE BOYS I AM ALWAYS LAUGHING. YOU ARE A GREAT MOM AND BOYS WILL BE BOYS.